Wednesday, June 8, 2011

all time favs!

Thought I would share some of my all-time favorite presenting complaints -- the reason that the pet-owners have driven to the EMERGENCY ROOM.

In no particular order:

  • "My dog was jumping off and on the back seat of the car more than usual"
  • "My dog won't look me in the eye"
  • "Please remove this tick" (it was actually a skin tag, and the owner had been trying to remove it for several hours.....ouch!)
  • "My dog gave my sister a weird look"
  • "Has a poop-ball stuck in his fur"
  • "My cat jumped on the table to get food!"
  • "My cat and I both have diarrhea - can you run my fecal too?" (GROSS! NO!)
Newest additions:
  • My cat is eating too much!
  • My dog needs an emergency vaccination at 2am on Sunday (sorry, we don't carry vaccines!)
  • My dog is depressed (emotionally, not as in lethargic)
  • My dog is having an emotional difficulty with stairs
  • My (female, intact) cat is meowing and trying to get my attention! (hello, heat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment